2020 A Year in Review - Thank You!
Because of you, World Harvest Church, "Breakthrough," City Harvest Network, and Bridge of Hope have continued ministering help for today and hope for tomorrow, nationally and globally, during this most unprecedented time.
Through your partnership, our world-wide work continued, making 2020 one of our most influential years to date. Together:
- We called a nation back to the cross of Jesus Christ, challenging 100 thousand people to “Meet Me at the Altar.”
- Nationally, we distributed 2.3 million meals to families in over 50 cities impacted most by the COVID-19 pandemic. Globally, our Bridge of Hope outreaches crossed a lifetime milestone in Sudan, Pakistan, and every nation abroad, providing over 32 million meals around the world to date.
- In Pakistan, we have provided life-sustaining drinking water for the first time in multiple villages, planted 37 churches, and equipped pastors with 26 brand-new motorbikes to help spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a 98% Muslim nation, winning over 53 thousand souls to the Kingdom to date.
- We provided over $337 thousand dollars in scholarships to train the next generation of World Changers at Valor Christian College.
- This holiday season, our Big Give outreach provided Christmas to over 60 thousand families across all our campuses and in partnership with several community organizations including The Women’s Clinic, where we have saved over 11 thousand babies from abortion since 2008.
- In light of stay-at-home guidelines, we broadened our online presence, bringing the Gospel to your home, streaming over 100 live events across all our platforms, and reaching millions with the hope of Jesus.
All of this is only possible because of friends and partners like you. Thank you.