Multi-state Tornado System Ravages Midwest
Saturday, December 11, 2021 -- Overnight, over 30 tornadoes were reported across SIX STATES: Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Your gift of love today will make a HUGE impact for those affected in the Midwest, especially Kentucky, helping to deliver and distribute emergency aid in the form of food, water, and emergency supplies the region desperately needs.
The devastation is unimaginable:
- EIGHTEEN tornadoes ripped through Kentucky in what Governor Andy Beshear believes will be known as “the deadliest tornado system” in the commonwealth’s history.
- One of the main tornadoes was on and off the ground for over 500 miles and on the ground in Kentucky for over 200 miles!
- State and local officials are currently reporting a death toll of 79, which is expected to rise as they continue to search for survivors, aid the impacted, and assess the damage.
- Hundreds of homes, businesses, churches, and nursing homes have been leveled, displacing many families just two weeks from Christmas.
- More than 300,000 had lost power across seven states by 6 a.m. this morning.
Imagine if it were your community being devastated … your home destroyed … your family ripped apart … your very life in danger.
This is the terrifying reality for countless families impacted by the multi-state tornado system. Your help is urgently needed to provide emergency disaster relief to the victims. Please PRAY – and sow a generous seed of faith now.
Those that escaped with their lives are turning anywhere they can for desperately needed food, water, and life-saving aid.
But our Bridge of Hope team is standing by with food, water, and essentially needed emergency supplies to help those most deeply impacted by this disaster.
Please help Bridge of Hope take action immediately! Your generous contribution now will extend the compassion of the Lord Jesus Christ to those in need – while helping to preach the Gospel to a lost and hurting world through our Breakthrough television broadcast.
Psalm 41:1–2 declares, “How blessed is he who considers the helpless; the LORD will deliver him in a day of trouble. The LORD will protect him and keep him alive, and he shall be called blessed upon the earth.”
God bless you for your generosity!
Example: Text 50 BOH TORNADO to 45777
Or sow online with the link below.
SOW ONLINE NOW!